Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Reflection of Glory


O Man, Who walked the shores of Galilee,
What reflection do you have of me?

The new nature who walks within,
Free of guilt, and free of sin.

To turn the pages of a mirror,
is to see your face disappear;
In place is the Love,
displaced is the fear.

O Mirror, Who walked the shores of Galilee,
What reflection do you have of me?

The Face of the Father:
But could it be?
I in Him, and He in me.

To mirror the pages of a book,
You must see, you must look;
Not to gaze on what once was,
Nor on what should be,
But on the Face of Eternity.


Leon

2 comments:

The Paper Froglet said...

Oooooh! I found you here, too!!

:: stalking ::

Heheheheee

Leon said...

Yes, that you have. And I only recently realized it! hahaha....

I have only recently come back to my blogs. A new and fresh approach was warranted. My blogs were too much work to put together. But if I speak more freely, with less studiousness, I will be able to blog more, and not grow weary of it.

Good to see you, here as well as there!

: )